Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Catching up

Summer is such a busy time for us, I have a love/hate relationship with summer. I love doing all the fun summer activities but I hate feeling like you have no time for a normal, slooooooooooooooow lifestyle.

So having said that, prepare for photo over load. I have been making cards, just not putting them up. A lot of these cards have the same layout, just different colors. I'm trying to get used to the idea of duplicating a design instead of always having each card have completely it's own look. I think it'll save me a lot of time that way.

All of these cards are made using stampin up cardstock but patterned pp is from various designers. TFL.




This next one is a project that I've been wanting to try. I bought a cheap tin dora money bank at Dollar Ramma and used modge podge to adhere the paper. I still want to add some more embellishments to the top of the can but I think it turned out pretty cute. I'm thinking about making these for a craft sale that I'll be joining. I could do baby's first piggy bank, older kids banks or even a "mom's savings account". The best part, they're cheap to make and take so little time.





No comments: