Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ack, so sorry!

Well if you hadn't noticed, I've been slacking for the last week or two. Life just got a little busy all at once and it won't slow down until after Christmas. But hopefully after the craft sale in mid November I'll still be able to get some cards done. Cardmaking really is my therapy.

I've been super busy the last two weeks getting my kid's halloween treats ready for their classroom parties, I decided to make about 50 pop top cans. I kept them simple as I figured the kids wouldn't notice if I hadn't gone all out on the extras. For the inside I added some halloween smarties, bubble gum and rocket candies. Even I"m tempted to open one, or more...


My sister in law had a baby and so I made 50 baby showers favors which also kept me busy. I think they turned out pretty cute, and cheap since I had a friend who was able to give me her empty baby food jars.


Last but not least, I did make another Christmas card, and if it looks familiar, it should. I used the same design a few weeks ago but in baja breeze and this card is made the same way using old olive.


Thanks for looking and I'll try not to have such a big gap between postings!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You have been busy! Those jars are sooo cute!!