Thursday, October 2, 2008

Good Morning!

I'm on such a Christmas kick these days, I think I'm scaring my husband. It seems that every year I get started just a little earlier then the previous one. And the funny part, our three kids are becoming Christmas addicts like me, he he.

This card is one of those that looks so much better IRL. I got the idea from SCS but changed the snowflakes a little. This card is definately not what most would call a traditional Christmas card, and I love traditional so I'm surprised that I like it.

Recipe:
Stamps: Sincere Salutations, snowflake is from the LSS
Ink: StazOn Black, versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Other: Ribbon from Michaels, Silver EP

This one is also one that looks better IRL. It has a very soft neutral feel to it. I bought this stamp set when it came out in the Holiday Mini last year thinking I would have so many cute cards to make with it, and now I struggle with it. I cannot seem to make a card with this stamp set that I truly love. Maybe it's because I didn't spend the extra $$ to buy the matching sentiment. But it was not cheap so I'll force myself to use it, even if it is just to relieve some guilt.

Recipe:
Stamps: Holy Triptych, Holidays & Wishes
Ink: Versamark
Paper: White mulberry, Base cs is from the LSS
Other: SU! Gold cording, ribbon from Michaels, Gold EP

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I just read your entire blog! I absolutely love your stamping style. I'll check back often.