Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Wednesday

I hope everyone is having a great week, we sure are. We've had a week of great fall weather, the leaves are changing colors and falling off the trees but it's still warm enough to be out in shorts. Love it.

I made three cards today, all of which I'm not sure about. I'm sure most of us make cards that we're not loving, I usually don't have three at the same time but oh well. Can't win 'em all.

The first card is a very simple card with some watercoloring done. I used the new in color pink pirouette, love this color. It's the prefect baby color.

Recipe:
Stamps: Embrace Life
Ink: Pink Pirouette, rose red, chocolate chip
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, the light beige is unknown
Other: Chocolate Chip ribbon

Next is another card with the same color theme. I used my versamark and pink pirouette ink to emboss the heart. It's hard to see in the picture but I also matted the focal point with vellum.

Recipe:
Stamps:Always, Warm Words
Paper:Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Vellum
Ink:Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, versamark.
Other:Chocolate Chip ribbon, cuttlebug folder swiss dots

This next card gave me some grief. I had envisioned a soft colored card but ended up with a much brighter card then planned. I might try and add something to this one to make it look more finished. I used my nestablilites to cut out the circle in the card base and then used one larger size to cut out the vellum and the tangerine orange circle. TFL.

Recipe:
Stamps:Fundamental Phrases, Always,
Ink:Kiwi Kiss, White Kraft (for the small flower)
Paper:Whisper White, Tangerine Orange, DSP from the LSS
Other:Ribbon from Michaels, Prima Flowers, Button ?

Thanks for looking, have a great day!

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Hi Tina.. this is my first time to your blog... I absolutely LLLLOOOOVVVVE your Embrace Life card. It is stunning. I did like your other 2 cards as well... very pretty.