Friday, October 3, 2008

Here's some advice!

If you don't want to lose all your hair, don't go shopping with one 4 year old and two 5 year olds too often. Wow. I took the kids to the city to try and get new snowsuits for the winter. I had at least a hundred questions thrown at me today, at least 100 moments of bickering about wether "Barbie" was sick or not, or wether she had feelings, and at least 100 "Mommy I'm tired, I'm thirsty, I want to watch the movie NOW" But through all of that, we still managed to have a good day, a very tiring day, but a good day. And I got what I needed, SNOWSUITS. Yeah!

So since I was buying a snowsuit, you know I had to make another Christmas card. This is another card that I saw on SCS. I'm waiting for the DSP out of the new Holiday Mini Catty but I have no patience so I made one with what I had on hand. I really like this one, I will definately be making these for the craft show, although with SU's DSP since it will be a Stampin Up! booth...

If you wondering about the clear strip it's your cheap transparencies paper that I bought at our local Office Depot, otherwise it's actually a very easy card to make.

Recipe:
Stamp: Random stamps from our LSS
Ink: Baja Breeze, Versmark
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Transparency pp, DSP from our LSS
Other: White Embossing Pwd, White gg ribbon from Michaels.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

No comments: