Thursday, November 6, 2008

Busy busy!

So the craft sale is just over a week away and I'm starting to panic. I'm a procrastinator and that usually leaves me stressed before an event. I've been working all day, every day this week trying to get stuff done. Once I have everything organized I will post some pictures and I'll definately be posting pictures of me at the craft sale. I'm getting a little nervous too. I'm doing this mainly to get my name out there but I'm also hoping for a lot of success with selling my stuff.

These are gift card holders that I made this morning. I think I'll make maybe a dozen or so to take along to the sale since gift cards are becoming a very popular gift and this way they have something nice to present them with. I won't post the recipe since some of the paper is not SU, sorry.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments: