Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Good Times

I finally got to play with my new loot this morning, do you have any idea how hard it was to see all this stuff yesterday, sitting in the box just waiting for me to come play?! It was hard, but I enjoyed making todays card so that makes up for it. As soon as I saw this dsp I knew it would be one of my first purchases. It's called Parisian Breeze Specialty. It's heavy like regular cardstock and it's sooooooooo pretty! Love it.

Recipe:
Stamps: Refuge & Strength, Eastern Blooms
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, DSP-Parisian Breeze
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Other: Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, 5/16" neutral brads, Cuttlebug embossing folders, SU eyelet border punch(love it!)

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

1 comment:

Comeka said...

Oh my goodness . . . you are an amazing stamper! I am saving your blog into my 'SU Blogs' Bookmark.

Thanks so much for sharing!