Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Word from the Wise...or not so wise

Every single time I make a card I tell myself not to put it together until I know exactly what I'm going to do with it, and every single time I glue it together and then I decide I want to change it. Well this card is another one of those. I had decided to add some faux stitching to the one piece, totally forgot until I had already glued it. I hate any holes pierced through to the middle of the card so I tried poking holes through just the front. Well if you look reaaaaaaaaaally closely you might be able to see the holes. Otherwise I like the card but once again I was too hasty in putting it together.

Recipe:
Stamps: All I have Seen, Easter Blooms
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, DSP-Green Tea & Parisian Summer
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Other: Half Back pearls, Chocolate Chip ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: