Friday, September 25, 2009

Believe

The stamp I used on today's card is not normally my style but I like trying new things and so this set made it into my stash. It has a nice whimsical feel to it and I think I like it.
I did mess up on the watercolouring a bit but don't they say that watercolouring is suppossed to be imperfect... that's what I'm telling myself, lol.

I stamped the image on watercolour pp using basic black and then coloured him in using my aqua painters. To finish the card I added some dazzling diamonds to his hat and feet, you can't have a Santa card without at least some sparkle!

Stamps: Just Beclause
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red, Watercolour pp, DSP-Merry Moments
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red, Close To Cocoa, Night of Navy
Other: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Jumbo Brad

Thanks for stoppign by!
Tina

1 comment:

Deb said...

This Santa is really cute Tina!! I love his scrawny arms! :-) I really like the design of your card, and the designer papers look wonderful.