Monday, December 7, 2009

So close

Is anyone else starting to panic at how close we are to Christmas?! Where did the time go? Needless to say, I think I better get cracking on Christmas gifts this weekend, lol.
Over the next few days I'll be posting some of the cards that we've been making at my Christmas classes, so some of you might not see anything new this week. But as soon as I get my preorder goodies for the new Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration I'll be sure to post some new cards, I can hardly wait!!

Today's card is basically a case off of a card I did originally in Old Olive. I love Bravo burgundy and when I saw some retired dsp in this colour I thought a repeat was in order.

Once again I stamped the ornaments with the Delightful Decorations set and spritzed them with some champagne shimmer paint. I used gold cording to tie the bows, the cord is only available in the Holiday mini which runs out December 4Th.


Stamps: Delightful Decorations, All Holidays
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla, dsp- retired
Ink: Bravo Burgundy
Other: Gold Cord, Bravo Burgundy grosgrain ribbon, Shimmer Paint

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

1 comment:

Deb said...

I really love this card Tina! I need to make a few more and this one looks like a winner! Mind if I CASE? :-)

Yup, I am panicking too about Christmas....seems like time just drifts and then all of a sudden we are into the double digits of December! Once it hits the 15th, well I really begin to panic then! I'm finishing off my "out of town" gifts, they are packaged and ready to go as of this afternoon...yaah! Now to concentrate on family & friends nearby.....

Love all your latest creations, they are gorgeous!