Thursday, January 28, 2010

Birthday Wishes

One of my goals this year is to send out birthday cards to friends and family. I always start off with the best of intentions but before you know it, everyone's birthday has passed!

Today's card is totally not my normal style but I saw it on Jackie Topa's blog and loved how it used the new tag punch from the Occasions mini. It's great when a punch has more than one use and this card shows that.

I used my brayer to ink the sky (I'll be having a class on that soon!), stamped and cut out the flowers. Used my bigshot for the leaves and of course the tag punch for the fence posts. All you do is punch out however many posts you're going to need and adhere it to a strip of cardstock, very easy!

Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Sincere Salutations, Nature Silhouettes
Paper: Rich Razzlebery, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Brocade Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzlebery, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Brocade Blue,

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

No comments: