Friday, January 8, 2010

Simple Thanks

Hi everyone, it's another cold, cold day here in Manitoba but it looks like we'll get some warmer weather soon. Yesterday I literally gasped as I stepped into the cold outside of Superstore, brrr! But at least I gave the gentleman coming in a nice laugh, lol.

I am in the process of making some Clean & Simple cards for a potential client and I thought this card fit the bill rather nicely. I always struggle with a card that has no designer paper on it, I can't help by think of how nice it would look to add just a strip. I guess you could say I have an addiction, lol.

As you can see it's a very simple card, the picture isn't showing the colours very accurately but you get the idea. I love the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set, it adds a nice elegant touch to any card.

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Soft Suede, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow
Ink: Soft Suede
Other: Antique Brads

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

No comments: