Thursday, February 11, 2010

Busy Week

You ever have one of those weeks where you're really busy but it feels like you've got nothing to show for it? That's me this week. And to top it off, I got my Stampin' Up! order today with new stamps that are just waiting to be inked up, but I had to finish the kid's Valentine's treats today so be prepared for some new stuff in the next little while!

This is a card that I saw on one of my many favorite blogs, love how simple it is, but simple doesn't mean plain by any means. I used my white gel pen for the stitching and popped all the hearts on dimensionals, very pretty IRL.

Stamps: I {heart} Hearts
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Other: White gel pen, Small Rhinestones

Have a great day!
Tina

1 comment:

Deb said...

This is so cute Tina!! Love the stitching and the popped up hearts.