Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Now before anyone wonders why I'm on the computer on this day of love I say that my DH and I had our date yesterday instead of today. We have come to loath going out on the actual day. You have to make your reservations, than they rush you so they can serve the next happy couple. You can barely shove your appetizer in before they bring you your dinner, and then you get the bill while you're still chewing, lol. You go for a movie and it's so crowded, people everywhere! So we decided that we would start celebrating Valentine's Day the day before or the weekend closest to the day, way less frustrations, plus now we take the kids out for a simpler dinner on Valentine's Day. A win win if you ask me.

But anyway, enough ramblings... I made these cute little pizza boxes for our school receptionist and our kids EA. I love the staff at the school and take any opportunity I can to show them our appreciation. Inside I put some pink tissue paper and a handful of Hershey kisses, mmmm chocolate.

Stamps: I {heart} Hearts
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, DSP-Sending Love
Ink: Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Other: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by, have a great Valentine's Day!
Tina

1 comment:

Deb said...

These are really pretty Tina! You are so thoughtful, I'm sure the recipients loved them!!