Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Finally

I finally sat down and just stamped for fun, it's been a while. I told myself that my long list of to dos would still be there when I was done, it was so nice to just sit and create!

This card is inspired by Amy Sheffer, although I can never recreate her masterpieces with the same perfection that she has. The butterfly is a hostess set from the 08 catalogue and it had never even seen an ink pad, I think I should be embarrassed about how many sets that I just haven't taken the time to use. Over the next little while I want to at least attempt using those stamp sets once.

Stamps: God's Beauty?
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, DSP-?
Ink: Apricot Appeal, Basic Black
Other: Black Brads, Stitched Ribbon

Have a great day!
Tina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite stamp set next to lovely as a tree, when it retired I kept it becasue I couldn't give it up...you have done a beautiful job on this card just gorgeous!