Thursday, March 4, 2010

Smell the Roses

It was so nice outside today, you could actually smell spring! I love Spring, it's probably my favourite time of year. Everything feels fresh and new, the snow melts and best of all, everything starts to bloom again.

I saw this beautiful rose on the www and fell in LOVE with it. Doesn't it actually look like a real rose?! And it's really not hard to make, it takes a few minutes to make one but I suspect that after a while you could make these blind folded. For those of you in the area, I will be having a class coming up soon where we'll be making these flowers so feel free to contact me to find out when.

Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Paper: Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, DSP - SAB dsp pad
Ink: Soft Suede

Have a great day!
Tina

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh my gosh, Tina!!! They are gorgeous! Great job.