Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What a Week

Ever lose your mojo? Well I did. My 5 year old came down with strep which resulted in a few sleepless nights. And when you're tired you just don't feel like stamping, at least I didn't. But we're on the mend, and my new goodies arrived in the mail today, wohoo.

I'm not sure that this is the greatest card ever created but it was fun. I've been eyeing the Medallion stamp for a while and just didn't know if I wanted it. But once again after seeing so many beautiful samples I finally ordered it. I think next time I'll spray the image with shimmer paint, which would make it a great wedding or anniversary card.

Stamps: Medallion Backround stamp
Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede
Other: Halfback Pearl, Soft Suede Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love the card, Tina. I just received mine, as well. Loved it from the first time I saw it in the catty, but took my time. It's a stunner!