Friday, April 23, 2010

He Loves me, He Loves me Not

I think all of us can remember as kids carefully searching for the right flower and plucking the petals off one by one reciting "He loves me, he loves me not" all the while hoping that the crush of the week would love me, lol.

What does that have to do with today's card you might ask? Well I think I should find myself a flower to help me decide wether I like it or not, hehe. I look at it from one angle and I like it, then I look at it again...

I stamped the rose three times with versmark and then heat embossed them with black EP. Next I cut each rose out, each time cutting a smaller flower. I coloured them with Pretty in Pink ink on the back which actually helped the flowers curl a little and gave them a slight hint of colour. I used the brad to stack them together. Otherwise the card is basic. The from panel is embossed with a texture plate and then adhered with dimensionls for extra interest.

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Kind & Caring Thoughts
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Vellum Cardstock
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Versamark
Other: Clear Rhinestone brads, Black EP

Have a great Spring day!
Tina