Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I am in Colour Heaven!

I'm also in Internet heaven right now. We finally have our own connection again and I'm am Mr Speedy over here, yay!! My husband says I have a "slight" computer addiction... (((whispering))) I don't deny it...

I got my samples of the new core colours in the mail yesterday and I am LOVIN' the new colours. I am so excited for the new colours and previous In Colours coming back, I can't wait to see the beautiful designer papers they're going to come up with. I have a feeling there are going to be some spectacular Christmas papers this year...

I've wanted to try this card ever since I saw it and these colours just go so well together. I really wish the colours came across better in the picture, IRL they are just so stunning together. And I think Early Espresso will be my favorite brown, love how deep and trendy it looks. I can't wait to place my first order, but I think I might have to get another job, lol.

Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
Ink: Versamark
Other: Clear Embossing Powder

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

2 comments:

Deb said...

oooh, I'm going to have to check the mail Tina!!

I absolutely love your card, this layout really showcases the new colours beautifully!

The Espresso will most definitely be my favourite brown as well. I agree that its exactly the trendy, rich brown that SU! has needed (for quite some time!)

hande said...

Veery thoughtful blog