Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rose Mania

Oh how I loooooooooooooooove these roses, especially with this colour combo! I saw a card similar to this on the web (sorry don't remember where) and I just knew I wanted to try this.

If you're in the Steinbach area and would like to learn how to make these roses I'll be having a class this Monday and I still have a few spots left, so give me a shout and join us in making these roses which are really simple to make!

I used the Friends 24-7 stamp to create my "dsp" and the sentiment was run through with a nestability and then sponged in pink while it was still in the die, so pretty in real life.

Update: I added the clear rhinestones and I think it really adds a ton of elegance to the card. Glad I added them!


Stamps:
Friends 24-7, Echoes of Kindness
Paper: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

No comments: