Monday, May 3, 2010

All Rain and no Gain

Can you believe we had a rainy weekend and I got hardly any cardmaking done! I had so many ambitions but I guess we were busier than I thought we would be, although I did have a great day shopping till you drop in Winnipeg on Saturday so that makes it ok right! Lol.

It's May now and you know what that means! Our new Summer Mini is now running so be sure to check out the link on the left if you did not receive a copy. And the best part is that we also have a sale running from May 1 - May 31 in honour of National Scrapbooking Month, if you purchase a qualifying stamp set or My Digital Studio you receive a FREE pack of Designer brads! You'll find the designer brads on page 179 of our Idea Book & Catalogue. You'll find the link to the qualifying sets on the left, just click on the National Scrapbooking Month image.

But on to my card, once again I used Elements of Style (buy this set in May and receive a pack of FREE designer brads!). I found the inspiration for this card somewhere on the web, I love how the base looks like toile. I stamped the floral image on the Very Vanilla piece and then ran it through my bigshot with our new embossing folder that you'll find in the summer mini, Square Lattice. When I first saw the folder I wasn't sure if I would like it but I have quickly fallen in love with it!

Stamps: Elements of Style
Paper: Kraft, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Night of Navy
Other: Silver brads, Square Lattice embossing folder

Have a great Monday!
Tina

5 comments:

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

ooooooo, very pretty! This looks so much like Delft work. . . .

Mary Fish said...

Hi Tina: Lianne Carper case'd this card of yours and a friend of mine cased Lianne (the creativity domino--LOL). I plan to post my friend's version on my blog Sunday with credit/links to both you and Lianne this Sunday. Thanks for your wonderful artistic talent. Hugs, M

Cherie said...

Stunning card! I just love the way the Square Lattice EF makes the background look! Gorgeous colors too! TFS!

Julie DiMatteo said...

This is a beautiful card, Tina!!! Thank you for sharing! I have CASE-ed it on my blog today with a link back to your blog.

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

I'm sharing your card at my Open House tomorrow:) Thanks so much for the beautiful idea... I'll post it this week with credit back to you:)
Thanks again!
Ange