Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another Sneak Peak

Today's card is another sneak peak from the new catalogue, it's only DAYS now until we can order all the new goodies, yay!! I have my list all ready to submit on July 1st, can't wait!

But on the to card, this is a sketch from somewhere, I think it was a Mojo Monday sketch and I saw a talented demo (sorry don't remember who) use this stamp set on their card and I just had to case it.

The card uses a new embossing folder called Vintage Wallpaper which will be available to order on July 1. I love how elegant and deep the embossing is. The stamp set is also a new set, Friends Never Fade and it will be available to order in July as well. The main piece is made from the Presto Patterns dsp, love this stuff. It comes white with glossy designs on it so when you add your ink the designs resist the ink and you get this gorgeous paper! So nice to have because so often I want to make a card with a certain colour but don't have the matching dsp, now I make my own.

Stamps: Friends Never Fade, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight, DSP-Presto Patters, DSP-Greenhouse Gala
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Other: Black Satin Ribbon, Black Brads

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!
Tina

2 comments:

Allison said...

Love this! Great take on the sketch and love the colour combo too!

Julie Marshall said...

Love this card too! I think I would like to CASE them all ;) My Vintage Wallpaper is on backorder...can't wait to get it.