Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Live With Passion

Hi everyone, school is out and I am ready for a relaxed summer! Although my mornings are definitely not as quiet as when everyone is in school. I woke up to ball games in the house, I don't think anyone should have to wake up to referee, lol.

Today I want to show you a card we made at my Club workshop last night, we have so much at those! What could be better then to get together to laugh, make friends and stamp?!

This card shows you how you can create a cloud background using the scallop circle punch and Baja Breeze ink, super easy. I can hardly wait until the Baja Breeze is once again current, only days to go, wohoo!!

Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Paper: Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Whisper White, Pacific Point
Ink: baja Breeze, Old Olive, Basic Black
Other: Rhinestone Brads

Have a great summer day!
Tina

No comments: