Saturday, July 17, 2010

The A.D.D. Stamper

Yikes, if I look back over my last few posts I'm all over the place in terms of style and colours. You'll agree once you see today's post, lol. What can I say, I love all styles...

This card took me forever to make, I had a vision in my mind and it of course turned out nothing like vision, but not for lack of trying. And of course the picture makes it look a little blah too, I promise it looks better IRL. I really wanted to use the new Crochet Trim and of course the new pearls. LOVE LOVE those pearls. Now I can use as many as I want and not wonder what I'll do with the rest of the stuff in the kit! And they're priced really well too, yeah!

I also used our new paper flowers to make the 3-D flowers. It's very simple. On the slightly bigger flower I used four small flowers and coloured them with my brayer. Then I put a dollop of glue in the center of each one, take on flower and pinch it together forming a small mini flower. Hold together until tacky. Now snip the bottom off of that flower and place it in the center of the next flower, and pinch that together, repeat until done. Super easy. Just imagine how pretty they would be with shimmer spray! The smaller flower uses 3 paper flowers instead of 4.

Stamps: Just Believe
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, River Rock, DSP-In Color Pack Pack
Ink: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride
Other: Paper Flowers, Pearls, Crochet Trim

Have a great weekend!
Tina

3 comments:

Allison said...

This is beautiful! I love the softness!

Sharon Wheet said...

i love the card! tfs

Chanda said...

Your work is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!