Monday, July 5, 2010

It's the Most, Wonderful Time of the Year

Now before you all start singing Christmas carols let me just say that the catalogue release is always one of my favourite times of the year, Christmas is probably still my absolute favourite, lol. Almost had ya, right?! If you're in the Steinbach area and would like a catalogue for $5, give me a shout at btdyck@gmail.com and I'll make sure you get your copy asap.

I love this catalogue, love the designer paper, the stamp sets, the accessories, everything! And I ordered almost everything on my wishlist! Shh, I don't think my husband realizes just how much $$ that is, just another great reason to be a demo. It pays for my hobby (AKA: Obsession) and the hubby just thinks it's a little bit of paper and rubber, hehe.

Today's card is really just a very simple card that I cased off of Carly Roberston. It uses one of the new core colours, Marina Mist. I used the Fifth Ave Floral rose and stamped it in the same colour ink, then I chopped away the bottom corner with a circle die which reveals the sentiment from one of the new Level 3 hostess sets in the new catalogue. I also used the colour spritzer on the Very Vanilla piece to give it a little more detail. And one of the things that I'm sooooooooooooo excited about is that the new catalogue has adhesive backed rhinestones and pearls, yay!! But until I get my order, these cheapos had to do.



Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Occasional Quotes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Marina Mist,
Ink: Basic Black, Marina Mist
Other: Clear Rhinestones

And you probably thought I was done!

Are you in the Steinbach area and would love to get your hands on the new catalogue?! Well then come join me for a great evening stamping with friends, and possibly going home with a door prize! Click on the photo to see a larger image of the flyer, and then get on the phone to reserve your spot!! (I'm sounding a little bossy today...lol.)


Now I'm done! :D Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Tina

No comments: