Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Fast & Fabulous

It's been a really hot week, and I mean hot. Which also means that I've been super grateful for our AC, what would we do without it?! Well I know what we would do but I really don't have time to take 5 showers a day, lol.

Here's another card I made yesterday during my "stamp my mojo back" day, hehe. It's simple but I like it. I wasn't sure if I needed this set since I already own a similar one, but now I'm really glad I chose it! I was also happy to finally use my new antique brads, they're so beautiful!


Stamps: Fast & Fabulous
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Other: Antique brads, Taffeta Ribbon

Have a great day!
Tina

3 comments:

Amanda Corbet said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! How did u do the ribbon? Sticky strip? Love it!

Tina said...

Thank you for the kind words! Yes, I used sticky strip and then just kept folding the ribbon until I was at the end. VERY easy!