Thursday, September 23, 2010

Clean & Simple

Ack! Where does time go, seriously! I had back to back classes this week which left me with less time for my personal stamping, thus the lack of posting this week. I'm hoping to finish a Christmas planner today, time will tell!

Here's a really quick Clean & Simple card that I made last night. I love a card with tons of layers, bling, and dsp, but I can also really appreciate cards with clean lines and less is more! I stamped the flower in both the Peach and Kiwi Kiss, but the green looks very yellow in this photo, just envision it to be green, lol.

Stamps: Growing Green, Inspired by Nature
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Peach Parfait
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Peach Parfait, Basic Black
Other: Button, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Hemp Twine

Have a great day!
Tina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Simple Gorgeousness!! Love this Tina. TFS.