Saturday, November 13, 2010

Guess what I did today...


Yup, we set up the Christmas tree. And my husband helped...there must be something in the water. :D We had such a nice day today, a relaxed morning, lunch I didn't have to make, than we headed over to the Craft Show and admired every one's work and finished the day with Christmas music while the kids helped decorate the tree. Although I always end up moving the decorations up since they can only reach about 2/3 of the way up, lol.

I also have a card to post today using a cute penguin stamp set by Stampavie. I once again used my copics to colour the image, the snowflakes are covered in Dazzling Diamonds and the rest is pretty basic.


Stamps: A Pile of Penguins, Tiny Tags
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, DSP-My Minds Eye? (I think)
Ink: Copics
Other: Button, Linen Thread

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

2 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Tina,

You have beautiful Christams tree and your penguin card is aborable.

Unknown said...

Beautiful tree