Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Why oh Why?!

Why couldn't today have been a snow day! Now some of you must be cringing, lol, why oh why would a mother want to have a snow day with 3 kids cooped up inside. I love snow days, there's something to be said about having a snow day. We stay indoors, we watch movies, eat lunch in front of the TV, it's a relaxed sort of day. But alas, it was not meant to be, so I ventured out and brought the kids to school. Because of the wind and blowing snow we have a 2 foot snow bank all across our road so I almost got stuck, I think that should have been a sign... Ok enough whining, I'll get over it, hehe.

I feel like I should play a game with everyone, "can't you spot the mistake?" I'll let you look at it for a bit, lol. I saw this card on SCS and thought I could duplicate it using our Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set, can you believe this was my first time using it?! I really need to stop doing that, I buy, buy, and buy because I love it and than I don't use it. That just seems so wrong!


Stamps: Jolly Bingo Bits, Serene Snowflakes, Come to Bethlehem (for the sentiment)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Versamark
Other: Satin Ribbon, White EP, Linen Thread

So did you spot my mistake? The mittens should be the upside down since they're hanging! I know, minor but it's bugging me and I'll change it. OCD much? :D

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

4 comments:

Renée said...

upside down, right side up ... it's still a fabulous card, Tina!

Allison said...

Such a cute card! Love the stringed mitten idea!

Donna Heber said...

Tina,

Adorable card either way.

Julie Marshall said...

Super cute card! Love the mittens (upside down or not ;) and the color combo. Famous last words...maybe I should have gotten that set ;) TFS!