Saturday, January 1, 2011

And a New Year Begins!

The New Year is one of my favourite time of year. And not for the usual reasons, simply because that's when life resumes like normal again, lol. We had a great time visiting family over in Alberta, ate way too much food and did nothing to work it off. Thankfully we have a whole year to get back on track!

Right before we left my pre-order arrived for the new Spring mini, beautiful! And when it's so so cold outside it's nice to turn to your Spring supplies and pretend it's warm outside, hehe. This new designer paper is so pretty, love it!


Stamps: Easter Blossoms
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, DSP-Springtime Vintage
Ink: Crumb Cake
Other: Pearls, Seam Binding, Neutral Button

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!
Tina

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Great blog! Love your cards, I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection...
Morgan
stampcravings.blogspot.com

Julie Marshall said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I held off on these new beauties till my February workshops, so I can't wait to play. I love this paper. TFS.

Donna Heber said...

Tina,

Beautiful card and love the spring colors.