Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I love Routine!

It feels so good to be back to a regular routine, well almost regular. Once the kids are back in school tomorrow I can officially say that our routine is regular. The kids are playing outside in the snow, my husband built the kids a huge snow fort, well you could call it Fort Knox, lol. He doesn't know how to go small, I think secretly he does it for his own pleasure, reliving his childhood, hehe.

I have another card for you today using the same stamp set as the previous two, only this time I'm using a different image. I really like this set, it comes with an Easter sentiment too so it becomes even more versatile. You'll find it in our new Occasions mini on page 17 (link on the left hand side of my blog).


Stamps: Easter Blossoms
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, DSP-Springtime Vintage
Inks: Copics
Other: Satin Ribbon, Pearls (coloured with copics)

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

3 comments:

Annie Lee said...

Hi Tina! First time commenting. I love this card. It's soooooo pretty! Great job! And yes, I agree. Routine is good for everyone! :)

Pami said...

This is such a beautiful, pretty card. I just love the image and the colours. Pami x

Julie Marshall said...

Gorgeous! So very feminine. Love it!