Sunday, March 27, 2011

Changes...

Some of you might have noticed a few changes on the side bar of my blog. I have decided to drop as a Stampin' Up! demo. I have been feeling a little stifled for a while now and decided that it was time.

I'll still be keeping my blog, I started it to share my work, but you will see a healthy mixture of all the great products that are out there! Life is way too short to limit yourself!

Sorry I have no card to post today, but I should have one tomorrow so check back then. The kids are on Spring Break so I'm excited for a week of sleeping in and stamping with my daughter!

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

5 comments:

Buffy said...

NOOOOOOOO!!!! I totally respect your decision, Tina, but I sure will miss you. Glad you'll still have your blog, though!

Rita W said...

I am sad to see this as I love your your work and look forward to seeing your creations using SU products. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. ((HUGS))

Renée said...

Wow, Tina! I'm sure you'll do fabulous no matter what product you use :) I'll still be watching your blog as I love how you create, not just what you use!!

Julie Marshall said...

I did notice some different stuff popping up ;) Sorry you felt you had to give up SU. It's sad that they've pushed some demos to do that. I'll still be following along...and as always will be waiting to see what you create. Love your work!

Anonymous said...

No matter what, your work is beautiful and I would still follow your blog from when I was still a demo too =)

keep up the beautiful work that you share with all of us.