Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm ready for Spring!

We had a blizzard come through Friday night and a little into Saturday. That's when you realize just how blessed we are to have a warm home, a pantry full of food and our family all safe inside. I am ready for warmer temperatures, the sight of grass, and the warm sun! And finally the weather forecast is agreeing with us, can't wait!

Here's a card I made a few days ago using my copics and a Pure Innocence stamp. My pictures always make my colouring look blotchy but in real life it looks much better. I think I'll have to find a way to get better photos.


Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

2 comments:

Pami said...

This is gorgeous Tina, I love the pure innocence images. pami x

Allison said...

Beautiful! Your colouring is amazing and I don't think it looks blotchy in the photo!