Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Break, Day 2

Hi everyone, today is another great day! Took the kids out for lunch and than purchased the movie Tangled. We did see it in the theatres but we enjoyed it enough to purchase it. And I think this warm Spring weather calls for a nice walk, Spring has to be my favourite season. Life begins again, everything seems so fresh!

Ok, on to my card! I made it this morning and got to use more of my recently purchased goodies, who doesn't love new goodies! The stamp is from C.C. Designs and she is coloured in with Copics. I wanted her to have a mouth so I grabbed my SU! black marker and gave her a mouth after she was all coloured in.



Thanks for stopping by, I hope you're enjoying your day!
Tina

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

We have our spring break coming up next week, please think of me during that week, with 5 kids in the house!!! I love your cards, they are sooo cute. I have given you a blog reward, go to my blog and get the details.
http://inkadoodlecreations.blogspot.com/2011/03/versital-blogger-award.html

Marla said...

Love this card! How did you get your polka-dotted background?
mcreamer16@gmail.com Thanks!