Friday, April 1, 2011

Slowpokes Unite!

I am such a slow stamper, slooooooooooooooooooow. Lol, and I hope I'm not the only one! After I finish a card I look at it and wonder why on earth it took me so long to make, it's not like there's anything complicated on it. But I constantly rethink my choices, switch things around, add or delete things and stare at it hoping some amazing idea will pop into my head, lol. Anyone else?

On to my card (the one that took me well over an hour to make!). I stamped the inspirational quote and than ran it through with a nestabilities, sponged Soft Suede on it while it was still in the die. I used vellum for the larger die, I really love the look of the vellum! The flowers are from Prima and I added the little branches from a Martha Stewart punch. Easy peasy, and yet it took me forever!



Have a great day!
Tina

5 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

so pretty!! I am with you, I am as slow as molasses when making a card! I can spend several hours on just one card! UGH! wish it wasn't so, but it is what it is!!!

Allison said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the design, colours and layers!
I'm with you on taking a long time to make a card (even if it's a CASE)!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. I am relatively new at card making and it takes me forever to do one card!! Lol thank you.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous & love all the layers :)

Lisa said...

I know I'm years late but that's slow for you eh? I actually just came across your site and this card is so beautiful! If it takes you a long time to do something so amazing then take all the time in the world! It's worth all the pondering, tweaking and staring! Thanks for sharing.