Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Visions of Flowers

We've had a few nice days that have me dreaming about a trip to the local greenhouse. I love greenhouses, so many flowers, so many ideas! Now if only I could make my plants look as good as theirs do, lol.

Recently I put in a number of orders from my favourite stores and I've been busy oohing and ahhing! So many stamps, where to start. But today I grabbed this Gerbera Daises set from Flourishes and coloured it in with copics. I've been struggling with a good purple combination but I think this one was a success. Once the flowers were coloured I cut out the whole bunch, yes, it took me a looooong time! But no pain no gain. I mounted the flowers onto the oval cutout and the rest is self explanatory.



Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

1 comment:

Libby said...

You did a great job with this purple combination and perfectly captured the multifacetedness of a gerbera daisy bouquet. I love what you did with this card, and as a flower-lover myself, it makes the card that much more appreciated for the time you dedicated to make it perfect.