Friday, May 13, 2011

Sail Away

Hi everyone, hope your day went well! Mine was pretty quiet which is my kind of day. When I saw this stamp set in the new SU! mini I knew I had to have it! So nice and detailed and all the images make it really easy to make a masculine card.

This card is a case from someone on SCS but I never saved the name of the maker. It showcases the faux metal technique which is one of my favourite techniques. The background pieces are stamped and aged. The ship was stamped once on the sentiment piece and than stamped again, cut out and glued down.



Stamps: The Open Sea, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Black
Ink: Sahara Sand, Black
Other: Silver EP, Black Brads, Baker's Twine

Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking at your blog for about 2 hours..and I have to say: Tina you are great,all your creations are stunning!!.You are truly an inspiration for me. I'm starting to learn how to stamp, I love it!.
Irene(NY)

Tina said...

Thank you Irene! And it's great to hear that you're getting into stamping, although once you start you want it allllllllllllll!

Anonymous said...

jajjaja yes, so true!
Irene

Rae said...

Wonderful masculine card!

Beth Norman said...

Your card is gorgeous. I really like how you used this stamp. I love the colour too.

Julie Marshall said...

Fabulous card! Very pretty Tina.